KCB Group Limited
The Position: Reporting to the Finance Manager, the jobholder is responsible to support all administrative and logistical issues related to the management of the program implementation such as procurement, management of program assets, stationary, telephone airtime, taxi claims, expense advance requests and reconciliations etc.
· Ensure that time-sheets are filled in correctly by the program staff as well as other support staff that will be charging the program before submitting the same to Program Accountant.
· Ensure that the expense advance forms as well as expense reconciliation forms are properly completed before submission to Program Accountant.
· Support procurement processes and bid management process for efficient services acquisition by the program, as well as contracting of the winners, in adherence to the donor policy.
· Support recruitment of temporary field staff in the field like the M&E data collectors / enumerators. Handle their contracting process as well as contract renewal processes.
· Keep logistic schedule for program vehicles and the drivers operations
· Support the bookings for transport and accommodation for the program team
· Manage program assets allocation, stationery, telephone airtime, taxi and other claims and reconciliations among others.
· To ensure that the team is sufficiently resourced in order to operate efficiently
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
· University Degree preferably in Business, Economics, Procurement, Agriculture and other related qualifications.
· Master’s Degree and/or Professional qualifications in related field will be an added advantage.
· Have at least 3 years’ working experience, which should include:
· At least 3 years’ experience in supporting back-office teams of programs
· Good understanding and experience in handling procurement processes.
· Good financial analysis skills.
· Administration management skills
· Computer Literacy
· Good understanding of HR processes.
· Should have good relationship management skills
The above position has a demanding role which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org.To be considered your application must be received by 2rd December, 2016