Management Information Systems Executive
Job Summary: Management Information Systems executive is in charge of computer and technology-related research, development and productivity of the company.
- Analyzing, researching and recommending improvements to current systems and infrastructure.
- Providing system stability across plat-forms.
- Solving problems in a multi-server environment, through a variety of software systems and applications.
- Analyzing technology and industry trends to determine organizational objectives, and develop strategic plans to meet goal.
- Must be keen in understanding the technological and organizational needs of the company.
- In-charged of researching and implementing ways that technology and network-based systems can increase company organization and productivity.
- Must also stay up-to-date with current and emerging technology and computing trends.
- Other day-to-day duties include the top-level planning and coordination of;
1. Hardware and software installation and upgrades
2. Implementation and programming of computer networks and software
3. Development of private intranet and public Internet sites
4. Personnel equipment requirements
5. Digital security
- Bachelor degree in computer science
- Minimum of 6 years of experience
- Conversant with SAP (MUST)
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CVs only to ‘email@example.com’ indicating the job title “MIS EXECUTIVE” on the subject line by 10th November 2016