Our client, Commercial Bank of Africa is a financial services provider licensed by the Central Bank of Kenya to offer financial service solutions and advice through innovative and reliable strategies.
The bank is seeking to recruit a highly ambitious candidate to fill in the following job position in their Nairobi office.
Credit Operations Manager
These functions will include:
· Developing of effective portfolio management monitoring, collection and recovery strategies
· Addressing cash flow management, savings/investment and credit needs
· Ensuring full compliance with the core principles of good lending enshrined in the Credit Policy, Banking Act, and Central Bank prudential guidelines
· Organizing, coordinating, managing and controlling Credit Operations
· Ensuring that the delivery of service is expeditious, accurate and consistent
· Managing credit risk within the service section
· Optimizing the efficiency and effectiveness of the resources deployed to the unit
· Planning and organizing skills for effectiveness in coordinating team operations
Key Skills and Qualifications:
· University Degree holder – Upper second class or GPA 3.0.
· Proficiency in computer use including MS Office tools and banking systems
· Professional qualification in Risk Management e.g. CPA, CFA, FRICS an added advantage
· Experience with debt portfolio management and reporting
· Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience in banking and/or finance, including at least 3 years in
· Debt Management in the Retail and SME areas
· People management in highly automated environment
· Experience with office automation tools
· Customer focus – recognize both internal and external customer’s needs
· Problem solving skills, robust analytical and interpersonal skills projecting a positive attitude and be a team leader and player
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs with the subject CREDIT OPERATIONS MANAGER to email@example.com by 8th December 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.