Catholic Diocese of Maralal
Community Nurse Training School
Consolata Wamba Nursing School is nurse training college in Samburu County, Samburu East sub-county in Wamba town.
The school is under the governorship of the Catholic Diocese of Maralal which covers the Samburu County.
The school has been in training since 1973 and is among the best performing nursing schools in Kenya.
Position: Nurse Tutor
Reports to: Principal Tutor
Duty Station: Wamba
Academic & Professional Qualifications:
· Should be a holder of Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree or a Diploma with Medical education training from a recognized institution.
· Should have a Nursing Council of Kenya certificate.
· Should have a valid practice license from Nursing Council of Kenya.
· Should have good teaching and communication skills.
· Should be fluent in spoken and written English
· Should be ready to guide and counsel the students.
· Should be morally upright and a God fearing person.
· Should be ready to abide by Catholic Medical Ethics.
· Should be a good team player ready to work even under pressure.
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are interested in this position, please send your application together with detailed updated curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates and testimonials by Friday 9th December 2016 at 5pm.
Community Nurse Training School,
P.O. Box 49 – 20603
You can reach as on 0795455556.
Or email to email@example.com.
Clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please include your email address and mobile number for quick response.
Hand Deliveries to be dropped at the reception at Community Nursing Training School.Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.