Job Title: Counsellor / Sociologist
Reference Number: OAN/SH/16/11
Location: Senior High Campus
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), International Middle Years Curriculum and prepare children for lGCSE and GCE A/S and A’ Levels.
Skills and competence:
· Bachelor degree in Counselling/ Sociology.
· Post graduate qualification in Counselling/ Sociology and in Education will be an added advantage.
· Teaching experience in the IGCSE and A level is an added advantage.
Experience and competence:
· At least 3 years’ experience teaching and counselling A – level students and young adults.
· Passionate about 21st Century teaching and learning skills.
· Innovative and creative individual
· Ability to organize and communicate effectively
· Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to HR Manager Oshwal Academy through email@example.com
The application closing date is 17th November 2016.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.