The Accounts Assistant will support the business functions related to accounting.
Responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant Job
· Manage the accounting functions for the company, including book keeping services for all account related transactions.
· Provide support in bank relations.
· Provide back stopping support to the staff payroll management.
· Contribute to team effort by playing a support role in complementing other functions within the company.
Qualifications for the Accounts Assistant Job
· Diploma in business Management (with an accounts option) or related training.
· At least CPA 3
· 2 years working experience in a business environment.
· Be an effective communicator, with strong written and verbal skills.
· Have proficiency in MS office suite.
· Familiar with I Tax system. Being able to file VAT and PAYE returns
· Experience with an accounting software is A MUST. Having experience in TALLY is an added advantage.
How To ApplyInterested and Qualified candidates should submit their CV by 2 December 2016 at 4PM. Please quote your current and expected salary. Those who don’t quote the salary will be disqualified .Applications should be send to firstname.lastname@example.org subject line ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT – (expected salary).