Position: Product Manager / IP Data and Managed Services
Reporting to: Head of Commercial Management & Marketing
Department: Carrier Services DivisionRole Purpose: The Product Manager for IP Data and Managed Services manages the portfolio dedicated to Carrier customers to protect long-term value, increase revenue and profitability growth for the department.
It encompasses: management of the full product life cycle from development to pruning; launch of product improvement or new product lines; Products’ P&L optimization; and Product dashboard publication
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Operational (incl. Planning):
- Develop and monetize IP Data Products & Managed Services as conceptualized through business development and wholesale customer needs & requirement
- Manage the products portfolio lifecycle of IP Data and Managed Services by:
1. Improving existing Product with new features, value added services, options, …
2. Launch new Product developments
3. Preparing end of Product life
- Manage and optimize Products’ P&L
1. Optimize costs with support of Technology, Data Support Analyst and Service Delivery Team
2. Optimize revenues by adopting right pricing structure and strategy so to grow volumes and develop market share
- Lead Product Dashboard improvement or new development by managing Time To Market (TTM) internal process
- Provide pre-sales support to the sales team by preparing the right commercialization tools to for standard offerings and leading the bid management process of non-standard solution/complex tenders
- Plan 3 years Product roadmap with Pruning, introduction of new features or development of new products
- Establish and maintain good relationship with Technology Division & Data Support Analyst to analyze actual Product’s performances, possible improvements, new features or services.
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Degree in engineering, data processing or business management
- At least 3 years’ experience in the telecommunication industry
- Good knowledge of telecom industry with preferably good understanding of data products & managed services
- Excellent command of project management including product specification, and IT developments
- 2 to 6 years’ experience in a similar position
- Team player
- Customer oriented
- Ability to work in transversal organisation to deliver results to the team
- Excellent analytical and specification skills
- Result oriented
- Excellent organisation skills with strong attention to detail
- Develop level of credibility that positions Telkom Carrier Services to collaborate on construction of customer business cases
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 18th October 2016, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through email@example.com and quote the job title in the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.