Our client, a renewable energy company focusing on solar power, is looking for a dynamic and motivated Talent Acquisition Specialist for its offices in Nairobi.
He / She will be responsible for managing the recruitment, on-boarding and performance monitoring of a first class team of sales people and field operations staff.
- Responsible for overall recruitment activity and campaigns in Kenya
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation program.
- Respond to inquiries regarding HR policies, programs and procedures.
- Ensure all the company's policies and procedures are up-to date in line with current employment law.
- Prepare and send the manpower authorities the required documentation on a regular basis.
- Organize regular staff welfare activities.
- Plan and coordinate with trainers and associations to ensure training runs smoothly.
- Design and update training manuals/individual records of employee
- Administer and ensure timely completion of performance appraisal assessment for employees yearly
- Responsible for statutory deductions, social charges, insurance policies and medical cover for all.
- Working closely with other departments to find the right candidates.
- Maintain and manage the main recruitment channels.
- Organize all communication with candidates for all available positions and schedule the tests.
- Schedule interviews based on test results and first round interview observation
- Liaise with schools and universities in Kenya promoting the company brand
- MUST have 1-2 years experience of recruitment and talent sourcing.
- Degree/Diploma in social sciences, human resource management or similar.
- Must have experience in rural team recruitment.
- Organized, responsible, efficient, professional and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to analyse and understand if a candidate fits a job description.
- An outgoing and easy to communicate with.
- Great attention to detail with excellent command of English.
- Good understanding of the cultural fit and ability to take ownership of recruiting process.
- Must have experience in on-boarding, training and benefits administration.
- Knowledge of Kenya Employment Law and regulations
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 50,000 (Approx. 500 USD)
Deadline: 12th November 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
KarenWe endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.