Online Shop Sales Supervisor
The Role: Acting as a liaison between the management and the team, leading the team to make its quotas, correcting any problem that comes up and motivating the sales team.
- Formulate pricing policies.
- Determine daily coupons.
- Ensure pricing is correct.
- Work on store displays online.
- Attend trade shows to identify new services and products.
- Coach, train, counsel, recruit and discipline employees.
- Evaluate on-the-job performance of sales team.
- Identify future and current trends that appeal to consumers.
- Ensure merchandise ready to be displayed is clean.
- Approve contracts with vendors.
- Ensure items are in stock and maintain inventory.
- Keep up with fluctuating demand and supply.
- Analyze financial and operating statements for profitability ratios.
- Ensure promotions are in with company’s standards.
- Utilize ICT for data analysis, to record sales figures and forward planning.
- Monitor local competitors.
- Organize sales staff schedules.
- Preside over staff meetings.
- Assist sales staff in achieving sales targets.
- Manage different departments in the store.
- Handle customer complaints, questions and issues.
Qualifications & Skills
- A Degree with emphasis on Sales, Marketing or Business.
- Work Experience in Electronics
- Experienced Work location : Nairobi CBD
- Good Knowledge in Computers
- Good communication skill
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent selling skills, including closing ability, strong negotiation, as well as excellent people skills.
- Minimum of two years sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
Online Shop Supply Chain Manager
The Role: Helping to transfer products from the manufacturers and suppliers right to the retail door, and making sure shops remain fully stocked.
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Select online supply routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
- Diagram supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers.
- Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
- Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- Appraise vendor manufacturing ability through on-site visits and measurements.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as procurement, engineering, and quality assurance, to identify or qualify new suppliers.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in Purchasing & Supply Chain Management
- Experience in SCM (Delivery people management for an online shopping)
- Good computer knowledge.
- Good team leader
- Planning skills
- Plenty of initiative and can work unsupervised
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use spreadsheets, databases and other IT programmes
- Writing skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and make decisions quickly
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating current and expected salary.Only qualified applicants will be contacted