Africa Management Solutions Limited is looking for a Human Resource Intern.
The candidate will be in charge of the following duties and responsibilities:
- Respond to visitor inquiries about the company, answering all incoming calls and directing visitors to the contact persons accordingly.
- Sorting out CVs for jobseekers.
- Market the company to walk in clients as and when need be.
- Dispatch and receive mails on behalf of the company and forward to the respective persons.
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness.
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization ensuring that all telephone faults are reported timely and follow-up to ensure the system is up and running all the time.
- Ensure the Reception area is clean and up to standard and ensuring all the necessary amenities for the staff and visitors are available as necessary.
- Creating interview schedules for shortlisted candidates.
- Maintenance and preservation of records and other office correspondences as necessary.
- Undertake any other duties that may be assigned.
- A degree in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Computer Literate
- Professional personal presentation
- Organizing and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and reliable
- Stress tolerance
Candidates who match the above requirements should send in their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org before COB June 24th October 2016.
Please include “Human Resource Intern” in the subject line