Sales Executive Position
The right candidate will be tasked with sales targets to meet and is expected to have the relevant skills to perform the job.
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- gathering market and customer information;
- representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
- making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Have excellent selling skills and a good sales record
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Must be confident
- Relevant Diploma or Degree
- Proven experience in sales and marketing in hospitality or service industry
- Be a go getter
- Be a good communicator and be able to work with minimum supervision
If qualified send CV to email@example.com stating the current pay and expected salary.
Kindly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.