Job Title: Office Manager
Our client is an international company that produces and provides the food and beverage industries with raw materials using natural ingredients.
- Maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions.
- Understand customer needs & challenges in order to support sales and technical functions and customers
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports
- Liaising with suppliers, organizations and other relevant stakeholders
- Supporting with adhoc projects and events.
- Local and international travel arrangements including flights and ground arrangements.
Qualifications and Skills
- A degree in Business or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years experience in administration in an international setup
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Work with highest international standards
- Able to build up and keep excellent customer contacts
- Communicate effectively (with customers and colleagues)
- Decision Maker and commercially aware
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Office Manager) to email@example.com before Tuesday 20th September 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.