Junior Debt Collectors
Level: Junior Level
Our client is a real estate company that offers professional services including Agency, Property Management, Consultancy, and successful Relocations.
- Create a list of people who have not made payments.
- Locate customers using credit bureau information, background checks, loan documents, and other paperwork or databases.
- Utilize computer systems to handle skip tracing.
- Inform clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed.
- Ensure all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses.
- Set up repayment plans and new terms of sale.
- Offer advice or refer customers to debt counselors.
- Record new commitment to repay debt.
- Report unsettled debts to credit bureaus.
- Follow federal and state laws dealing with debt collection.
- Print a debt analysis reports for management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have good communication, listening and negotiation skills
- Must be a qualified credit professional with a CCP 2
- At least 6 months of experience in the field.
- Should be between 25-28 years of age
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 30th September, 2016.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.