MWC is a Human Resource Consultancy firm that provides top notch human capital solutions.
We are hiring for the Junior Accountant position, for our client in the manufacturing industry (40-60K)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare management accounts(income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statements)on a monthly basis
- Timely and correct postings to general ledger and subsidiary ledgers
- Prepare budgets and track utilization of capital and operational expenditure against approved budget
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- Establish and maintain relations with banks auditors and other financial institutions
- Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies and arrange for audit of company
- Prepare and send customer statements
- Carry out bank reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Preparation of payroll and tax returns
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be proficient in any Accounting Software
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is DESIRABLE
- A a certified public accountant with relevant training in Accounts or Finance
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- Demonstration of high level of integrity
- Results orientation and analytical skills
- Strong and proven people management skills
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
Qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject of the email should clearly read Junior Accountant.