Real Time HR Solutions is an innovative consulting firm that offers tested, practical and solutions oriented human resource approaches and strategies that are tailor made and aligned to meet organization’s specific needs.
We seek to enhance institutional productivity by employing innovative and cost-saving staff engagement strategies.
Position: Finance and Account Manager
Salary: Kshs. 100,000 Net
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are seeking a brilliant Finance and Accounting Manager the successful candidate will be required to support management in a variety of operational decisions.
Manage funds in such a manner as to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk, and ensure that an adequate control structure is in place over the transfer and investment of funds.
Further, engage in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
The employee’s duties and responsibilities are not limited to:
- Participant in the development and execution of the company strategic plan
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
- Maintain banking relationships
- Assist in determining the company's proper capital structure
- Arrange for equity and debt financing
- Invest funds
- Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meet predetermined price goals
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
- Oversee the extension of credit to customers
- Providing support to other assigned duties on various company products/ services
As per the annual company organogram
Academic and professional qualifications
- Degree in Business Administration or any business related course
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Business Administration, Finance specialization or business related field would be added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting and finance
- Strategic thinking, planning, budgeting and financial acumen
- Strategic communication, brand and customer relations management skills
- Resource management
- Sales forecasts and pipeline management
- Sound general business knowledge as well as knowledge of core business processes
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver outstanding skills.
- Integrity and confidentiality
Key Performance Indicators
- plans and budgets produced on time
- specified reports produced at the required time
- the inventory schedules are kept up-to-date
- timeliness of annual audits
- meeting of monthly, quarterly and annual financial objectives
- reduction in the relative costs
- reduction in the number of budget variances and adjustments
- reduction in the variances from the Financial Plan
- relative reduction in the overall Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as the FINANCE & ACCOUNTING MANAGER before end of September 2016.