Our client, local manufacturer of consumer products is looking for suitable candidates to fill the above positions.
Job brief: This position requires experienced Brand managers, who are passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns,
- Analyze how the organizations brands are positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
- Develop Brand Strategies and translate the strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Monitor market trends and research consumer markets to identify opportunities,
- Oversee the Brands marketing and promotional activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy,
- Monitor product distribution and assist in ensuring products presence in the market,
Requirements: Minimum Education, experience and skills
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, business or social sciences, professional qualifications in marketing will be an added advantage.
- Over 3 years working experience as brand manager with proven ability of developing and executing brands and marketing strategies,
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix,
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices,
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate the audience,
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking,
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.