Job Description: Administrative Assistant
Job Summary: Administrative assistant responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, invoicing, scanning and copying to Management.
- Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations
- Processing orders and routing calls to appropriate departments.
- In charge of company involvement in trade shows and events
- In charge of tracking budgets and expenses, and communicating with external service providers
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Manage calendar for Managing Director
- Run company’s errands and attend to office supplies
- Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Managers
- Maintain office supplies for department
- Monitor activity and posting content for the organization’s social media channels.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Certificate or Diploma in Office Administration
- One year work experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
- Knowledge in operating standard office equipment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs and a cover letter.
Also indicate your current remuneration and expected remuneration.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 7th September 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted