Male Personal Assistant & P.R Executive
A dynamic, multicultural Solution & Technology Company based in Nairobi, is looking to fill the position of a Personal Assistant to one of the Directors.
The successful candidate MUST be male, excellent I.T background and experience handle Communication and public relations.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the managers.
- Book meeting and successfully manage the mangers diary.
- Organize travel & travel itineraries for the manager including applying for visa and any relevant documents or permits.
- Handle all website updates.
- Plan, Organize and manage company events.
- Develop media contacts.
- Assist in general PR activities that promote publicity of the organization.
- Develop any media content that may be required.
- Ensure that the mangers office runs smoothly & effectively at all times.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of P. A experience to top tier managers.
- Must have excellent written or verbal communication skills.
- Must have an IT background whether school or training.
- Must have knowledge and experience working with email marketing tools such as mail chimp.
- Must have excellent presentation skills.
- Must have proven experience managing events.
- Successful candidate must have a minimum of bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent work ethics and presentation skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 80,000 - 100,000/= (Approx. 800 - 1,000 USD) depending on experience and qualification
Deadline: 1st September 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.