Clinical Oral Health Officer – COHO
Candidates should be ready for relocation to any of our branches across Kenya
Duties & Responsibilities
- Evaluate the current health and condition of their patient’s teeth to determine diagnosis of dental condition, if any
- Inform their patients on how to prevent dental problems and keep their teeth and mouth as healthy as possible
- Complete treatment on affected gums, decayed and fractured teeth, and perform tooth removal for cases where there are high levels of decay
- Consider treatment methods and explain the options with the patient to determine which works best for them based on their situation
- Keep all equipment functional and clean
- Maintain dental files for all patients
- Monitor and evaluate any x-ray images for any part of the patient’s oral cavity
- Refer patients with complicated cases beyond them to other dental specialist for more advanced procedures and care.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management.
- Qualified COHO from a well-recognized institution
- Should have a practicing license from the board of practitioners
- Experience of at least 1 year
- Effective interpersonal skills with emphasis on customer service
- Competence in MS office
- Quick learner and able to manage change.
E-Mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org