Lutheran World Federation Department for World Services Kenya / Djibouti program is seeking to recruit Kenyan nationals on a temporary basis for three (3) months for the following positions to be based in Kakuma.
Position: Centre Supervisors
Duties and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the verification team in the designated centres to ensure that the exercise run smoothly.
- Provide overall team leadership to support staff and verification team and ensure that they implement their duties effectively.
- Supervise the registration interviews in accordance with local standard operating procedures and registration standards.
- Liaise with all stakeholders including refugee staff, community leaders, community members (host and refugee community) and other stakeholders in order to formulate and collaborate with protection staff and/or partners in the delivery of assistance and programming, including provision of identity and entitlement documentation during the registration exercise.
- Carry out the verification of collected data.
- Carry out any other responsibilities/functions deemed necessary by the supervisor in order to meet the required standards during the registration exercise.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Social science, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Technology, or related fields.
- 3 years relevant working experience preferably in an NGO setting
- Strong computer skills.
- High level of integrity, commitment and professional responsibility.
- Ability to tolerate cultural, education and religious diversity in the work place.
- Good communication, organization and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit an application letter clearly indicating the reference number and a detailed CV, including email address and telephone contacts for three referees, one of whom must be your supervisor in your current/former employment.
Applications should reach the undersigned by 12th August, 2016.
Human Resource Officer
Lutheran World Federation, Compound I
Kakuma Sub Program
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org