Our client in the sacco industry wish to recruit suitable qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Reporting to the General Manager Finance and Banking the job holder will be charged with the oversight and implementation of all financial issues.
- Developing effective financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Developing effective financial accounting and reporting systems
- Management of the general and subsidiary ledgers in accordance with internationally accepted accounting and financial reporting principals
- Prepare and analyze on a regular basis the Sacco’s budgetary estimates and provide explanations on variances.
- Supervision of accounting staff
Qualifications, experience and skills
- 3 years similar experience
- Bachelors degree in accounting-Finance Option
- CPA (K) qualification
- Ability to carry out financial analysis, financial preparation and budgeting
- Ability to analyze problems and provide solutions in line with established policies and procedures
- Superior knowledge and proficiency in computerized accounting operations
- Outstanding leadership and Managerial skills including coaching and training
Human Resources Officer
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Manager
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- 24 years of age and above
- Degree in Human Resources Management
- Membership to the Institute of Human Resources Management
- 3 years’ experience as a HR generalist
- Computer literacy and hands on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Knowledge of labour laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- At least 24 years of age.
- KCSE C - plain
- CPA II or Qualifications in business related course.
- Diploma in Banking, Co-operatives an advantage.
- Computer proficiency in computer application, especially in accounting packages and systems
- Knowledge of operation of various Sacco software systems an added advantage
- At least one years’ experience in the same or related position