Our Client is a medium sized Savings and Credit Co-operative (SACCO) Society with over 12,000 members drawn from the government sector and educational institutions.
The Sacco is headquartered in Nairobi and has branches in various parts of the country providing both BOSA and FOSA services.
Tellers - Busia, Lodwar and Homabay
Ref No: TLR/CCIA/2016
Reporting to: Chief Cashier
- Receiving deposits from customers.
- Paying customers against proper documentation.
- Updating customer accounts accurately
- Attending promptly to customers ‘enquiries.
- Reconciliation of cash transactions on a daily basis.
- Ensuring cheques and cash are banked and input in the system.
- Any other duty assigned.
- CPA Part 2
- Computer literate
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Working experience: Minimum 2 years
If you are interested in any of the above positions, kindly download and complete the questionnaire HERE and submit as per the instructions contained therein by 10th August, 2016.