Job Title: Audit Assistant – Audit Firm
Salary: 25K - 30K
Our client is one of the leading and trusted accounting and auditing firms in Nairobi, serving individual and corporate clients in various sectors.
They seek to hire an Audit Assistant who is detail oriented.
Female Candidates who are currently not working are encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute audit assistant functions to check the accuracy of accounting systems and procedures.
- Verify and inspect accounts receivable and payable ledgers and general ledger for its accuracy.
- Check, inspect and reconcile bank deposits and payments.
- Study, inspect and assess, budgets, balance sheets and other related financial statements and records.
- Review and recommend changes in internal audit controls.
- Check and verify accounting books and records are in conformity with industry practices and corporate policies.
- Ensure compliance of regulatory guidelines and generally accepted auditing standards
- Establish working relationships with client personnel
- Prepare financial statement reports and documentation supporting our client’s audit opinions
- Provide recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- CPA K
- At least 2 years working experience with an audit firm
- Demonstrates team work and problem solving
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail
- Professionalism, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Audit Assistant) to email@example.com before Thursday 4th August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.