Vacancy: Sales Administrator
The Role: To deal with incoming customer enquiries and assist the sales force with daily sales administration activities.
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Processing LPOs for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and ensuring contracts are up to date.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Answering phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- Degree in Business with a commercial bias, HND in sales and marketing or communications studies
- At least 5 years experience in managerial roles at a fast paced environment
- High organizational skills and ability to manage several projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritize own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well versed in IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- An administrative or sales background.
- Must be detail oriented.