ChildFund International exists to help deprived, excluded and vulnerable children have the capacity to become young adults, parents and leaders who bring lasting and positive change in their communities.
ChildFund promotes societies whose individuals and institutions participate in valuing, protecting and advancing the worth and rights of children.
Sponsorship Relations Supervisor
Responsible for providing technical leadership for sponsorship programs in assigned areas through developing staff capacities, supporting quality growth and accountability and ensuring sponsorship service and programming standards and guidelines.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Supervise assigned areas with implementing strategies and proposals for acquisition and retention of sponsors as well as oversee sponsorship monitoring and reporting standards and tools for areas/projects.
- Identify training needs, develop training plans and facilitate capacity building of implementing partner staff
- Support quality improvements in the field partner offices to ensure adherence to policies, and standards related to sponsorship.
- Oversee performance in communities as assigned to ensure that sponsorship standards and guidelines of alignment of sponsorship and programs ore met.
- Analyze sponsorship information available through existing systems and databases and interpret trends and observations for management action,
- Supervise the quality timeliness and inflow/outflow of correspondence between Child and Sponsor.
- Interpret the need / perceived need of the sponsors to the area/communities to ensure the sponsor needs are met.
- Provide administrative support in the use of sponsorship performance information and data from the field partner offices (or program and management purposes.
- Maintain and update a calendar of key sponsorship activities and participate in sponsorship related events
- Contribute to organizational learning by supporting documentation of critical lessons learned in sponsorship quality improvement through operational research and critical reflection activities.
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelors degree in Social Sciences or related discipline.
- 6 years’ work experience in a relevant field with a good understanding of sponsorship operations workflows, programming, policies and standards.
- Proven skills in data analysis using computer programs and proficiency in general office software applications.
- Experience in design and facilitation of training programs.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Outstanding communication skills in English and fluency in Swahili.
- Experience and understanding of community and family care issues.
How to Apply
All offers of employment ore made contingent upon the successful completion of applicable background and reference checks.
ChildFund International is committed to the protection of children and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children.
The position is open to Kenya citizens
All applications should be sent to email@example.com
The application deadline date is Friday, 22 July 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted