Job Title: PR Account Director
Salary: 4000 - 4500 USD plus bonuses
Our client is a leading global public relations consultancy firm.
They seek to hire an aggressive, enthusiastic and dynamic individual to fill in the role of Account Director to handle PR campaigns for various clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To work on client accounts with responsibility for ensuring client campaigns are delivered to the highest standard
- Responsible for maintaining high client satisfaction levels and client revenue growth
- Responsible for driving teams to deliver highly effective client campaigns to an ever higher standard
- Participate in new business pitches and writing proposal documents
- Participate in marketing of the company in order to attract new business leads
Qualifications and Skills Desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or PR
- 10 - 15 years PR industry experience
- Experience of working in global PR consultancy or large independent Kenyan PR consultancy firm
- Experience of working with blue chip clients
- Experience of participating in new business pitches
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Evidence of creative thinking
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong media relations skills
- Well organized with very good attention to detail
- Strong client handling skills
- Broad experience of communications areas including: social media, stakeholder engagement, corporate communications, internal communications, business to business and consumer communications, media relations
- Excellent knowledge of the Kenyan political and stakeholder landscape, with experience of public affairs campaigns as part of broader, integrated communications campaigns
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (PR Account Director) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 20th July 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.