Operation Associate - Sacco
- Identify new business opportunities and make recommendations to the Management committee and conduct negotiations as directed by the Management Committee
- Develop and recommend to the Management Committee long and short-term plans to achieve Cooperative objectives and goals
- Prepare annual budgets for approval by the Management Committee and be held accountable for the use of resources
- Prepare monthly and annual financial and management reports ensure the establishment and maintenance of a product mix that meets member needs
- Plan and execute a margin strategy designed to bring about competitive returns and maintain adequate profit for growth of the Cooperative
- Oversee compliance with the Cooperative By laws and the regulations in general
- Budgeting and staffing of the Cooperative’s administrative office
- Develop a staff organizational structure in accordance with the Cooperative’s needs and maintain maximum service to customers
- Ensure adequate training of staff and promote a culture of professionalism, enthusiasm and high quality of performance
- Develop an advertising and marketing strategy to increase the Cooperative’s memberships, sales and public awareness of the Cooperative’s products and services
- Communicate information about the Cooperative to members through its website, social media, newsletter and an annual report
- Develop a plan for modernization and expansion that includes expansion in current location, additional services and/or product areas that would meet the needs of members and management and personnel structures suitable for modernization and expansion
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned to by the Management Committee from time to time.
Experience and Qualification requirement:
- An undergraduate degree with a minimum 2nd Class, Upper Division
- A Masters in Business Administration will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Cooperative environment
- Those working with Sacco’s or cooperatives have added advantage
- Experience with Operating, Capital, & Cash Budgeting
- Commitment to co-operative values and principles
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
How to Apply