Graphic Design Internship
Have you got bags of charisma that always win people round in an argument?
Do you always manage to get yourself out of trouble using your charm alone?
Description: As a graphic arts disciple, you know the power behind dynamic visual design. Here’s your opportunity to take your creative talent to the next playing field: Buy Rent Kenya, a leading real estate portal in Kenya, is looking for a graphic design intern.
So, what will you actually be doing?
You will work closely with the marketing team to create materials for both on- and offline promotions.
Buy Rent Kenya values our interns for their strong work ethic and promotes their professional development during the term.
Learn to meet daily, weekly, and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Job Responsibility includes:
- Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, email newsletters, the Buy Rent Kenya website, branded promotional items, blog, and social media accounts
- Collaborate with the marketing department and support campaigns with design solutions
- Learn from industry leading designers, how to apply design theory to marketing campaigns and advance techniques for software ranging from Adobe Illustrator to Picasa to make pixel perfect illustrations
- Incorporate UI/UX best practices in website design and layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats
Successful candidates will come to the role with a strong background in graphic arts:
- Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts
- Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals
- Having a computer and access to graphic design and layout software is preferred but not required
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Online advertising or marketing experience desirable.
We’d love to have you join the team.
Buy Rent Kenya is currently seeking a full-time Business Development Manager, to help sell advertising products to the Developers in Kenya.
The main focus is to be able to provide leads for our B2B client projects through BRK’s products.
Our company is the leading real estate portal in Kenya, with an expansive numbers of real estate listings, agents and developers already onboard our platform.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated sales and marketing professional who is interested in selling in the digital space with a particular emphasis on the real estate developments in Kenya.
Job Responsibility includes:
- Calling on prospective Developers, presenting the value of advertising on Buy Rent Kenya.
- Manage all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, negotiating and closing.
- Managing Developer relationships, helping Developers maximize the value of their advertising.
- Assisting Developers with opening up of advertising accounts, and facilitating account reporting and analysis.
- Fully understanding and researching on the needs and development of developers projects
- Obtaining Developers feedback on Buy Rent Kenya and collaborating in improving Buy Rent Kenya’s user interface.
- Handling other related responsibilities which may become appropriate from time to time.
- Participating in Industry Workshops, Bus tours and all other relevant seminars.
- Generating on Developers team work plans and schedules.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Great prospecting and negotiating skills.
- Strong understanding of the marketing requirements of developers.
- Current and proven experience signing interactive campaigns with advertising agencies.
- Ability to generate revenue in accordance with company goals and team targets.
- Initiating contact with potential clients, maintaining relationships with existing customers and explaining the advertising opportunities offered by their company.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful track record in sales and marketing.
- Experience working with a Real Estate agency an added plus.
- Experience selling B2B highly desirable.
- Online advertising or marketing experience preferred.
- High level of professionalism and willingness to approach work with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency on common Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Outlook.
- University degree, in the field of business, marketing or communications.
- Pleasant, go-getter and energetic personality, both on phone and to fit well within a collegial office atmosphere.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.