Our client, a respected leader in early childhood learning wishes to hire a HR & Admin Assistant.
Summary: The primary role of this position is to assist with day to day operations of the HR functions, assist in administration and handle customer’s enquiries promptly, efficiently and professionally to fulfill front office duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Manage and handle inventory updates.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Listening to the customers’ needs and assisting them making the right choice.
- Communicating with the Customers in a professional manner and maintain relationships with existing and new customers.
- Communicating with customer over the phone in a professional manner.
- Handle basic book keeping procedures.
- Interact with Teachers & Children.
- Handle school transport matters.
- Any other business administration matters.
- Be a minimum Business Administration diploma holder – with emphasis in H/R management
- Have a minimum 2 years experience in the HR function
- Must have Experience in Working in a Pre- School Environment.
- Preferably A Lady
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to multitask.
- Customer service skills.
- Have knowledge of social media – in organization.
- Excellent telephone etiquette skills
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Proficiency in computer skills; MS Office
- Compensation: Salary plus commissions, Medical
- Availability: State availability (notice period) in your application letter.
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 15 July 2016
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.