Hoggers Limited is a leading food service retailer in Kenya.
Our brands in Kenya include Steers, Debonairs and Ocean Basket.
We would like to recruit an Assistant Brand Manager.
Job Description Summary: The Assistant Brand Manager position is responsible for the Marketing and brand building function that includes but not limited to, analysis and planning on how the brand is positioned in the market, the targeted clients and maintaining a desired reputation of the brand.
The Account Manager serves to understand the customer's needs, plan how to meet these needs, and generate sales for the company as a result.
- Serving as the primary contact between the company and its corporate and large individual customers.
- Tracking sales to Key Accounts and ensuring that these sales, both in terms of number of customers, and volume of orders are increasing.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers via monthly check-ins and quarterly meetings.
- Ensuring that all key accounts have full awareness of our menu, new products, and promotions.
- Development of corporate friendly menus that positions our brands as the best office meal solution in the market.
- Providing menu suggestions, quotations, order confirmation, order follow up, and payment follow up for all key accounts.
Brand Management and Marketing:
Developing and executing a 6-month marketing and promotion plan for each brand. This plan should include plans for each of the following:
- New products every 2 months
- New promotions every 2 months (off cycle with the above)
- Monthly web site updates.
- Daily updates on social media
Monthly Tracking and Reporting on each of the following:
- Performance of promotions and new products
- Impact of marketing campaigns
- Web site statistical analysis
- Social media statistical analysis
Evaluation and understanding of emerging advertising opportunities including print, events, online, outdoor, etc.
Responsibility over all artwork and signage, including briefing, design evaluation, getting necessary GM and Franchisor Approvals, printing, and installation.
Monthly inspection of all intellectual property in all branches to ensure quality and compliance. This includes POS materials, posters, menu boards, and uniforms.
Sourcing for and distribution of Brand Novelty items e.g. Branded Umbrellas, Mugs and Pens.
Organizing and attending events/ Brand Activation Campaigns.
Monitoring competitor activity/researching the market and related products
Maintaining and updating Customer Databases
Coordinating the Company's Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business related field from an accredited University.
- Professional experience in marketing preferably in brand management for at least 1 year.
- Excellent Communication and Public Relations skills.
- Strong understanding of market dynamics.
- Creative and able to be innovative, proactive and to work under pressure
- Able to make follow up and expand market opportunities for the company.
- Flexible and able to manage duties assigned to him/her diligently.
- Work efficiently with minimum or no supervision.
- Good computer skills.
- A person of high integrity.
- Must have a valid certificate of good conduct.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents we are looking for, Please send a copy of your updated resume, salary and benefits to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER as the subject by 20th August, 2016.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.