Position: Waiters / Waitresses / Bartenders
Nature of Job: Full time
- Take orders and serve food and beverages to patrons at tables in dining establishment
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from customers.
- Enter patrons’ orders on order slips or computer for transmittal to kitchen staff
- Check patrons' identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware.
- Previous work experience as a waiter/waitress/ bartender in a busy hotel
- Some college qualifications in hospitality
- Flexible to work in alternate shifts
- Good communication skills
- Very presentable with excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of various cuisines and drinks
Apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted