Duration: 6 Months Fixed Contract
Our client, Majid Al Futtaim Carrefour, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group Carrefour, 2nd retailer across the world.
They are seeking to recruit a Tax Accountant
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Keep update on all Tax Laws and all Tax changes
- Submit VAT, PAYE, and Corporate Tax returns on a timely basis
- Do all Tax reconciliations
- Follow up on all Tax returns and payments
- Ensure adherence to KRA Tax Regulations and requirements
- Be able to manage external Audits for both KRA and financial statements Audits
Qualifications & Competences
- A University Degree in Business, Accounting or Commerce
- ACCA/CPA qualifications
- At least 3- 5 years working experience in Tax environment
- Conversant in dealing with all Kenyan Taxes
- Thorough knowledge of Taxation Laws and of Tax processing systems
- Thorough knowledge of the Itax KRA portal
- In-depth knowledge of PAYE, VAT, Income Tax Acts, Customs and Excise Tax
- Proactive forward thinking on analyzing Tax Laws and Tax changes and their effects on the organization
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org or before close of business 30th June, 2016.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.