The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) works in the area of sexual and reproductive health for general population, Key Populations (KPs) and gender based violence and human rights programs.
We invite applications for the following position;
Project Coordinator / Social Worker
- Bachelor degree in social sciences with related Master degree.
- 3 or more years in social work coordinating child-related projects
- Knowledge and understanding of children rights and experience in community work
- Strong organizational, planning, and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills required and proficient in Kiswahili and English.
A full job description is accessible on our website:http://www.icrhk.org click on vacancies.
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal by 8th July 2016, 5pm.
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.