Our client in the FMCG industry with a work force of over 1700, geographically spread out across the country, is seeking to fill the following vacancy that has arisen in their company as soon as possible.
Vacancy: Payroll and Communications Manager
Reporting to the Administration Director and liaising with Senior, Middle and Junior Managers, the likely candidate will be managing and coordinating the activities of payroll staff.
Key attributes will include: Attention to detail, above average planning and organization skills, effective communication skills, stress tolerance and excellent teamwork.
Specific duties will entail:
- Supervising and coordinating activities of payroll staff.
- Ensure payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner.
- Administer benefit plans.
- Prepare relevant weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end report.
- Ensure all payroll information and records are maintained in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Full responsibility of the company’s communications system.
- To be responsible for the company’s archives and computerize the same for easy traceability of any and all archived documentation.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
An attractive salary and benefits package awaits the suitable candidate.
Those interested and meet the above requirements should address their applications and curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org to the postal address below by close of business on Wednesday, the 6th of July, 2016.
The Head of HR consultancy services
Agricultural Employers’ Association,
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview
The Agricultural Employers’ Association is an equal opportunities agency