ICAP of Columbia University is working in partnership with the Ministry of Health, Kenya to strengthen HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services at County and Sub County health facilities.
This program is part of a US Government initiative against HIV in Kenya that receives funding from PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Job Title: Data Management Officer - PMTCT Adolescent Project
Location: Kisumu with travel to study sites in Nyanza
Overall Job Function: Reporting to the Data Manager, the Data Management Officer will provide support for all study data activities to ensure high quality, accurate and timely reports.
- Routine site visits to collect study data questionnaires, data abstraction, backup of field study databases and return them to study office
- Conduct field study data quality assessments for completion and accuracy and conduct data cleaning activities as required
- Enter data into study databases
- Assist in the compilation and generation of weekly, monthly and periodic data progress reports
- Ensure availability of study data capture materials at all study sites
- Diploma in Health Records Information/ Health Information Technology. Those with relevant degrees related to the field will have an added advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience in handling research data. Previous experience working in within MoH facilities an added advantage
- Skilled in use of MS Excel, MS Outlook, and basic data manipulation
How to Apply
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and 3 referees (one who should be at least your current / previous supervisor) should be sent to the
on or before July 1, 2016.
ICAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Online at icap.columbia.edu