Job Title: Company Driver
Our client is a motorcycle assembling firm.
They are looking to hire a competent company driver.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To drive the company’s visiting dignitaries to/from their apartments, office, appointments, meetings and etc.
- To operate assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- To keeps the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside
- To recognize and attend to vehicle maintenance needs
- To undertake ad-hoc assignment or duties assigned by management when required
- Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe.
- Routine errands during the day will be included
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- 3 – 4 years experience as personal or corporate driver is required
- Must be very polished and street smart
- Defensive/ Offensive driving skills
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi and surrounding environs
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
- Ability to multi task, willingness to learn and positive attitude
- A valid driving license
- Males preferred
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Company Driver) to email@example.com before Wednesday 29th June, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.