Job Title: Head of Finance – Manufacturing
Salary: 250K – 350K
Our client is a manufacturing company based in Nairobi.
They seek to hire a qualified and well experienced individual to fill in the position of Head of Finance to review financial reports, monitor accounts, and prepare activity reports and financial forecasts.
- Perform financial analysis, reporting and management activities
- Ensure that the financial reports are prepared and delivered on time
- Monitor financial details to ensure that legal requirements are met
- Supervise the finance department staff
- Review company financial reports and seek ways to reduce costs
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, bankers
- Managing budgets
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure management
Qualifications and Skills Desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- CPA K holder
- MUST have experience using Sage accounting software.
- At least 7 years experience in similar capacity
- Experience in a multinational manufacturing setup is desired
- Thorough knowledge of cash flow management is key
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Posses high sense of integrity and confidentiality
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Head of Finance – Manufacturing) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 30th June 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.