Vacancy: Assistant Workshop Manager
The Assistant Workshop Manager will be reporting to the workshop manager, assisting in managing a vehicle fleet of about 200 heavy commercial trucks carrying mainly petroleum products.
Duties will include providing efficient guidance and support to the service & maintenance teams in the workshop and managing staff and h.s.s.e. issues.
We invite applications from persons who have:
- M.V.T/ H.N.D or Degree in automotive engineering.
- At least over five years in senior vehicle management experience in a busy workshop.
- Ability to lead & control workshop teams.
- High integrity, result oriented and able to work without supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer knowledge