Vacancy: Technical Operators
Summary: The Wrigley Company is the world's largest manufacturer of chewing gum. Wrigley is a subsidiary of the MARS Company, a global leader in the chocolate and pet‐food categories and one of the largest privately owned businesses.
As a result of our continued growth we are seeking to recruit additional Technical Operators reporting to the Production Supervisor.
Job Purpose: Ensure efficient, effective and safe operations performing basic maintenance of machines to meet safety, quality and production targets.
- Responsible for adherence to safety practices and understanding of Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) and all safety incidences reporting.
- Responsible for efficient operations of machines to meet production targets.
- Carry out good manufacturing practices requirement related to production and machine maintenance.
- Conduct minor repairs and machine autonomous maintenance.
- Minimize resource wastage.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Have at least two years experience in production in a Manufacturing plant.
- Effective Communication skills, verbal and written.
- Be a team player
How to Apply:
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by end of day Monday 21st October 2013 to:
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.