team in the following positions:
- To build business relations and grow the savings deposit portfolio.
- To provide a superior level of customer relations.
- To promote sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
- To provide leadership, training and supervision and delegate day to day operations to the branch team.
- Ensuring the provision of high quality and timely services to customers.
- Monitor the branch revenue on a monthly basis and ensure that the branch performance is within the organization’s overall budget.
- A Bachelors Degree in any Business related field
- AKIB/ACIB or equivalent qualification.
- Proven branch management experience (at least 3 years) in a medium to large size financial institution.
- Strong credit analysis, communication skills and team leadership.
- Paying and receiving cash and other cash transactions across the counter
- Input customer transactions in the Banking system
- Attend to customer inquiries across the counter
- Cash and other transaction reconciliation
- AKIB/ACIB/CPA 3 or equivalent qualification.
- (A Bachelors Degree in any Business related field will be an added advantage)
- One year experience in a busy financial institution in the same capacity
- Must be computer literate
- Be detailed and have strong analytical and monitoring skills.
- Be willing to work anywhere within the country
indicating names of three referees and your telephone contacts, and the same should reach us not later than 21st
May 2010 on the address below.
P O Box 55919-00200