Our client, a global leader in the provision of sugar market services is seeking to recruit a Management Trainee to be based in Nairobi.
The successful candidate must have at least 2 years’ management trainee experience in a multinational and a holder of an overseas Bachelor’s Degree.
· Setting objectives and performance goals with higher officials and trainers of the organization.
· Performing duties in assigned departments.
· Monitors performance progress with management and key trainers.
· Observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of standards required for performance of departments.
· Perform duties as assigned.
· Must have an Overseas Bachelors’ Degree.
· Must have at least 2 years’ management trainee experiences in a multinational
· Excellent presentation and communication skills.
· Attention to detail and results oriented.
· Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
· Excellent written and spoken English.
· Must be analytical.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh 400,000 (Approximately $ 4,000 USD)
Deadline: 20th June 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2pOe3i4
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***