Job Title: Finance Manager – Transport Services
Salary: 100K – 120K
Our client is a leading provider of transport services in the country.
They seek to hire a Finance Manager who will undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
· Manage all accounting operations including Billing, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
· Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
· Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
· Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
· Support month-end and year-end close process
· Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
· Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
· Conduct financial risk analysis and management
· Supporting the Managing Director and the rest of the senior management team to develop and realize the strategy for the business
· Ensure all monthly financial tasks are completed on time, including timely monthly management accounts
· Manage day to day payments and financial operations
· In charge of supervising projects’ budget preparation and approvals
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field.
· Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA finalist
· 5 years relevant work experience as a Finance Manager
· High levels of professionalism and integrity
· Management and leadership ability: Have excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance Manager-Transport Services ) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 16th May, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.