We are a leading player in Agribusiness in East African region.
We supply and install a wide range of Agricultural equipment, Irrigation Systems and water solutions and Hospitality equipment.
We are looking for self-driven individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Admin Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
· To code and post all petty cash payment vouchers to the relevant departments and cost centers
· To prepare all payment vouchers and ensure all support documents are attached
· To prepare daily banking schedules
· Prepare quotations, proforma invoices, invoices and issue receipts
· To maintain up to date receipts and payment registers
· Provide general administrative and clerical support including scanning, faxing and copying
· Ensure the office is cleaned and well maintained
· Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying lasting solutions
· Provide administrative and secretarial support as may be required
· Making travel arrangements for staff
· Assist in procurement processes by sourcing for suppliers, monitoring the performance of suppliers and reporting on the same.
· Minimum CPA Section IV or equivalent
· At least 2 years’ experience
· A diploma or degree in business management will be an added advantage
· Must be conversant with Accounting packages
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
· Must have a good understanding of financial concepts and pay keen attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
· Excellent planning and organizational skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience please send a detailed CV, current telephone/mobile numbers, names and addresses of three (3) referees and cover letter to : email@example.com not later than 30th May 2017.Only successful candidates will be contacted.