Vaell Ltd is a leading independent asset leasing company in Eastern and Central African region. We have established ourselves as the foremost expert in asset & plant leasing acquisition and maintenance providing services in an array of sectors across the economy.
Key Functions of the Role
Assist the team to manage debtors effectively to ensure timely collections.
1. Improved debtor days
2. Timely and Quality reports
· Posting customer payments by recording checks, transfers and updating the receivables register.
· Updating the receivables aging analysis on a weekly basis
· Verifying validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from the fleet department and the customers
· Resolve valid or Unauthorized deductions by entering adjusting entries
· Accomplishing accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· Protecting Organization values by keeping information confidential.
· Bachelor of Commerce (Finance Option)
· CPA Part 2
· 3 years’ cumulative accounts experience in receivables.
How to Apply
If you qualify kindly send us:
1. A three-page curriculum vitae
2. A cover letter detailing:
3. A brief work history
4. Qualities you would bring to our client
5. When you would be available to start work
6. Current and expected salary
The application must reach us not later than 5pm Wednesday 17th of May, 2017. DO NOT EMAIL COPIES OF CERTIFICATES. Only send the CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job title as the subject. If you do not hear from us one week after this advert, consider your application unsuccessful.