Delta Energy Systems (K) Ltd
General Summary: Achieves maximum sales, profitability, growth and account penetration in various market segments through effective selling of the company’s products and/or related services.
· Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
· Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
· Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
· Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
· Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
· Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
· Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
· Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
· Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
· Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
· Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
· Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
· Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
· Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
· Participates in trade shows and conventions.
· Reports directly to the regional Business Development Manager.
· Station of Operation will be in Nairobi Kenya
· Must possess 1 year’ experience in the selling engineering solutions.
· Possession of a bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Electrical engineering or equivalent. Professionals with Diploma or Degree in Sales and with experience in technical sales will also be considered.
· Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
· Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Ladies are encouraged to apply.