A dynamic Manufacturing Company that works to save lives and forest is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager.
The successful candidate MUST be a well-rounded with relevant experiences in a manufacturing company.
The role requires someone with excellent experience in ensuring all suppliers and manufacturers are maintaining the desired quality of production and that both camps are engaged in ethical business practices.
- Be responsible for logistics, vendor relations, supply & demand forecasting.
- Identify, develop & implement new solutions.
- Coordinate strategic sourcing, planning and logistics activities for the business.
- Facilitate activities with engineering and other departments.
- Lead team in negotiating with vendors.
- Lead supply chain in identifying risk mitigation requirements.
- Facilitates organisation to mitigate risk.
- Must have manufacturing / engineering experiences.
- Must have relevant education qualification.
- Previous experiences dealing with suppliers in china is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent ERP experiences.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years in top management.
- Must be detailed oriented, problem solver and excellent communication skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 180,000 - 200,000/= (Approx. 1,800 - 2,000 USD) depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 31st January 2017
To apply, please follow the link:
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***