Job Title: Construction Project Manager
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa Ltd
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field;
- At least 7 years of construction management experience with at least 3 years in a senior construction management role – on large projects;
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process;
- Familiarity with construction management software packages.
- Planning, Forecasting and delivering In Store Execution;
- Oversight of large construction project, with day-to-day management and monitoring of contractor works;
- Responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of the projects;
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion;
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs;
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations;
- Coordinate and direct contractor and subcontractors;
- Approve tools, materials and equipment and track inventory;
- Ensure contractor meets contractual obligations of performance as well as all technical requirements of the project;
- Review the work progress on daily basis;
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to project status;
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones;
- Review terms of agreements, draft contracts provide insight;
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks;
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques;
- Ensure security of materials paid for on project site;
- Ensure adequate supervision at all times during construction.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management;
- Leadership and human resources management skills;
- Excellent time and project management skills;
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your CV email@example.com and apply online by 9th January, 2017.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer