· Posting of petty cash books,receipts and payments in the company’s software.
· Coming up with ideas regarding clients
· Plan the office on a month to month basis
· Monitoring other employees from time to time
· General office administration and operations.
· Dealing with Bank deposits, NSSF, NHIF, NCC Payments
· Document dropping and collection from clients/Letter drafting and postage
· Document typing, research and filling.
· Have good computer skills
· Eloquent in speech
· Have relevant academic qualifications from a recognized institution in office administration or any related course
· Have accounting knowledge preferably CPA
· Previous experience in a similar position is required.