Vacancy: Office Cleaner
A company in Nairobi is looking for a Cleaner.
The cleaner will also serve as the Office Assistant.
Their main responsibility will be to ensure the office is thoroughly clean at all times.
· Clean the office which includes work stations, kitchen, corridors, washrooms, stair case, outside grounds
· Dust desks and surfaces
· Keep the Fridge and microwave clean at all times
· Prepare tea for staff
· Serve refreshments to guests
· Keep the kitchen thoroughly clean
· Order for lunch when required and to serve
· Clean dishes and all utensils
· Keep all windows clean
· Empty the bins
· Ensure the washrooms are clean at all times
· May be called upon to assist with some office duties
· Ensure kitchen stock is used properly
· Send stock reconciliation and reorder to accounts department
· Carry out monthly shopping for the office
· Liaise with some suppliers
· Assist with snack preparation during office events
· Work cordially with all other staff members
· At least one year experience
· Able to arrive at work at 6.30 am
· Naturally clean and neat
· Keen attention to detail
· Must have good written and spoken English and Swahili
· Basic use of computers
· At least KCSE or equivalent
Send CV and application to email@example.com by end day 24th January 2017.
The salary is Kes Fifteen thousand (Kes 15,000.00).We’ll only contact those shortlisted.