Seeking Multiple Technical Specialists
Chemonics International Inc., an international consulting firm based in Washington, D.C. with more than 25 years of experience in Kenya, seeks multiple technical specialists for the anticipated USAID-funded Kenya HIV Service Delivery Support Activity (HSDSA).
Chief of Party
A Master’s Degree in public health, social services, management, or business administration, or related field.
At least 7 years of experience as senior staff in some aspect of HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment; and/or quality improvement/assurance; health systems strengthening; M&E; and operations research.
At least 7 years’ experience in managing complex public health programs or programs of similar scope and size, including program, financial and administration management, award contractual compliance, sub-award management, and tracking project performance and costs via specific funding streams.
At least 5 years of experience outside of Kenya in development, managing, overseeing, and evaluating public health programs of similar size and complexity.
Deputy Chief of Party and Senior Technical Advisor
A Master’s Degree in public health or related field.
At least 7 years of experience in managing and implementing complex public health programs of similar scope and size in a development context, with at least 5 of those years in Sub-Saharan Africa, preferably in Kenya.
At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in project design of HIV technical activities and managing teams.
At least 3 years of recent experience as senior staff in some aspect of HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment; and/or quality improvement/assurance; health systems strengthening; M&E; and operations research.
Demonstrated ability to work effectively with government representatives, for-profit private sector entities, local community organizations, donors and other stakeholders, particularly at the sub-national level.
We are seeking technical specialists in the following areas:
· Clinical services and quality improvement
· Health systems strengthening
· Health supply chain/ commodity management
· Human resources for health
· Laboratory science
· Organizational and human capacity development
· Private health sector engagement
· Gender and youth
· Social behavior change communication
· Community engagement, mobilization, and linkages
· Finance and operations management
· Monitoring and evaluation
· Advanced degree in relevant discipline
· Minimum 3-8 years of relevant experience designing and implementing USAID or other donor-funded development programs
· Significant experience in key areas listed above with proven ability to achieve program targets
· Strong ability and desire to work collaboratively with the government of Kenya, international donors and local partners
· Excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrated knowledge of appropriate technologies
· Experience in monitoring and evaluation, data collection and management, and knowledge sharing
Please submit a CV to https://ghdrecruit.formstack.com/forms/chemonicskenya.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
No telephone inquiries, please.Finalists will be contacted.